You are not logged in.

#16 2010-08-15 11:30:27

spankie

Re: The EM debate...

mr.nelson wrote:

Monday night at 6:30 pm meet in the parking lot behind Sinclair's
if you are interested in seeing the dangers happening in Stratford
with regard to the different spots that have Microwave Radiation.
Martin Weatherall is an expert in this area and has equipment to show
how it spikes in different areas.
There is no charge and you should wear comfortable shoes for walking.
It will take between an hour and an hour and a half.

There was quite an article in The Toronto Sun this past Thursday.
Simcoe  county parents believe their children are getting sick from
WiFi transmitters set up in schools across the region. (page 10)

Everyone is welcome.

Don't forget your tinfoil hats and lead lined suits.

#17 2010-08-16 07:18:13

CommonMan

I'm gonna start leaving TV dinners out on the benches in the downtown and see how long it takes to cook them.....

Shop Local-Live Local-avoid Big Box stores at all cost-be a true Stratford citizen.  Its worth it!

#18 2010-08-16 08:57:18

rankinfile

Toronto Star Monday--page 2--Barrie area parents are upset at Wi-Fi in schools--also Bradford, Collingwood, Orillia and Wasaga Beach.  Says Simcoe Bd. of Ed. just ignores their concerns.  The waves are spreading out.
..  (((((-)))))) ....

I wonder how banning kids cell phones will go over????????

#19 2010-08-16 15:30:16

Miss Manners

rankinfile wrote:

Toronto Star Monday--page 2--Barrie area parents are upset at Wi-Fi in schools--also Bradford, Collingwood, Orillia and Wasaga Beach.  Says Simcoe Bd. of Ed. just ignores their concerns.  The waves are spreading out.
..  (((((-)))))) ....

I wonder how banning kids cell phones will go over????????

Cell phones have been banned in Ontario schools for years.
A recent British study shows that cell phone usage in children can be a detriment  to their health and development .
I'm not going to wear a tin-foil hat but suggest that more research regarding the effect of electromagnetic waves is desparately required .
Until government and corporations conduct long term studies , there is going to be  lots of nonfactual information swirling through society.

Real research trumps fake science everytime - handsdown.

#20 2010-08-16 19:49:57

rankinfile

Cell phones MAY be banned in schools, but the young critters still have them and are exposing their growing bodies to all sorts of nasty electro magnetic energy waves--outside on the play ground, in buses, malls, bedrooms.  Oh the horror.   Which reminds me--I should change my pocket---my right *** is shriking.

#21 2010-08-17 06:31:29

CommonMan

Hour 12:  TV dinner still raw- disappointed.   Will turn dinner 10 degrees to the left to see if this impacts results.....

Kids shouldn't have phones in school because it's SCHOOL!!!  Learn, not text and phone pals.

Last edited by CommonMan (2010-08-17 06:31:54)

Shop Local-Live Local-avoid Big Box stores at all cost-be a true Stratford citizen.  Its worth it!

#22 2010-08-18 08:57:16

rankinfile

So how did the walk about town go on Monday night???   Do we have more converts to the tin foil had birgade????

#23 2010-08-18 13:24:26

Talkn and Lookn

I heard 3 guys each with a serious twitch didn't want to join, but 1 possible new member after he saw the failure that was C'Man's TV Dinner experiment!

Pulling the ripcord is not the only option for landing with a parachute....

#24 2010-08-24 22:03:51

CommonMan

TV Dinner update- 9 days now- no cooking happening.  Have placed on a higher bench near city hall hoping for a combination of microwave and hot air to cook it......  Will advise.

#25 2010-08-30 19:18:04

rankinfile

I wonder if Mr. Weatherall has any "relationship" with these men of science as noted in the attached blog post

You may find this blogger’s perspective interesting in terms of the wi-fi safety concerns http://www.skepticnorth.com/2010/08/fur … hole-i-go/  Often there is a story behind the story

http://www.skepticnorth.com/2010/08/fur … hole-i-go/

This relates to the Simcoe County WiFi issue.

#26 2010-08-30 20:53:43

Steel

I heard they had WiFi in and around Bayfield harbor and now I know what happened on Sunday. Here we go off for a nice afternoon sitting at the end of the north pier and watching the boats come and go.

Not soon after arriving I was sweaty and hot. I would close my eyes quickly and then open again to releive the sweat and I would get dizzy and my vision was blurred. GF had the same problems....we walked down the beach a ways and got in the water....boy I have to tell you the sweating and dizziness stopped right away. I am sure it was that WiFi that surrounds the harbor....

We returned to our seats on the pier and again the sweat poured off my forehead....it just had to be the WiFi.....what else could it be?.....

We went downtown and had sweet potato fries at the black dog....sure enough they had WiFi...and there were flies outside on the patio...they seemed attracted by the WiFi. I walked to the middle of the street...of course leaving my Kilkenny and fries at the table....no flies. It was that WiFi again.

All the way home, at 115kph, we were confortable...no issues. At home we have WiFi....we entered and where tired....we split a bottle of Chardonay and felt even more tired...unable to focus...and went to bed.

A day with WiFi....no question we proved it has an effect.

#27 2010-08-30 22:52:09

CommonMan

Well I've had to toss out my Tv dinner test- went bad real bad.  No cooking took place though.  But, I'm getting YouTube everywhere now!

#28 2010-09-01 09:02:04

spankie

Steel wrote:

I heard they had WiFi in and around Bayfield harbor and now I know what happened on Sunday. Here we go off for a nice afternoon sitting at the end of the north pier and watching the boats come and go.

Not soon after arriving I was sweaty and hot. I would close my eyes quickly and then open again to releive the sweat and I would get dizzy and my vision was blurred. GF had the same problems....we walked down the beach a ways and got in the water....boy I have to tell you the sweating and dizziness stopped right away. I am sure it was that WiFi that surrounds the harbor....

We returned to our seats on the pier and again the sweat poured off my forehead....it just had to be the WiFi.....what else could it be?.....

We went downtown and had sweet potato fries at the black dog....sure enough they had WiFi...and there were flies outside on the patio...they seemed attracted by the WiFi. I walked to the middle of the street...of course leaving my Kilkenny and fries at the table....no flies. It was that WiFi again.

All the way home, at 115kph, we were confortable...no issues. At home we have WiFi....we entered and where tired....we split a bottle of Chardonay and felt even more tired...unable to focus...and went to bed.

A day with WiFi....no question we proved it has an effect.

ROTFLMAO

#29 2010-09-02 08:39:33

CommonMan

I thought wifi was what happens when I swing a golf club too fast and miss the ball?  Or was it the nickname my friend had for his 'wife'?

#30 2010-09-02 18:27:33

spankie

So apparently all the current research is flawed and the only true research on the subject was done during the cold war and most groups against WiFi are booking engagements with retired cold war scientist to prove their point.

LOSERS.

Board footer